Friday 24 April 2015

Evaluation: Using Technology II

The most important piece of software that I used during my editing was Avid Media Composer - this was where I edited my teaser trailer.


Before editing I put all of my footage into bins, so that I had easy access to each movie clip when I needed it.


I also created bins for my montage, sounds that I wanted to use (such as sound effects and music) and a bin for the still images I had created, such as the title, taglines, the billing and the release date and production company logos.




Once I had arranged all of my bins I began placing my images, video clips and sound files on the timeline. The multitrack meant that I was able to add different layers of audio and video, and add fades and cuts where I wanted them, moving each element around as I desired. Having two screens meant that I could edit more easily.






No comments:

Post a Comment