Monday 6 October 2014

Potential Taglines For My Film

I need to come up with a tagline that I will use across my marketing campaign for my poster and teaser trailer. I am going to write a few potential taglines and see which one I like the most. While creating my potential taglines, I've tried to incorporate many of the elements that I've found in existing taglines. 
  • 'What would you do if you couldn't escape your past?'
  • 'Love will extinguish the shadows of the past'
  • 'Would you let your love determine your future love?'
  • 'A chance meeting, a troubled past, a forbidden love'
  • 'Never give up on the one you love'

I am going to conduct a focus group to help decide which tagline is most suitable for my film. For this primary research I am going to gather members of my class and after explaining what genre my film will belong to and outlining the basic storyline, ask them to rate each tagline out of 10. I will then collate the results before deciding which tagline to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment