Tuesday 7 October 2014

Potential Production Companies

I need to research potential production companies that will produce my film so that I can include their logos at the start of my teaser trailer and on my poster. To make my marketing campaign seem authentic, I will also need to include the names of production companies on my billing for my poster and on my teaser trailer.

Below are 5 potential production companies that could produce my film. Each of these companies has a track record for producing films from the melodrama genre.


Temple Hill Entertainment:












Temple Hill Entertainment has produced several films within the melodrama genre including Dear John, The Fault in Our Stars and Safe Haven.


New Line Cinema:











New Line Cinema has produced several films within the melodrama genre including The Notebook and My Sister's Keeper.


Relativity Media:














Relativity Media has produced several films within the melodrama genre including The Best of Me and Safe Haven.


Warner Brothers:













Warner Brothers has produced several films within the melodrama genre including Million Dollar Baby, The Lucky One and Nights in Rodanthe.


Screen Gems:














Screen Gems has produced several films within the melodrama genre including The Vow and Dear John.

No comments:

Post a Comment